Code Of Ethics
- All persons formally presented will be interviewed and fully evaluated according to established Fulcrum Search Science Inc. standards. Any exceptions will be conveyed to the client.
- No candidate will be presented without his/her full knowledge and approval.
- No person will be recruited from any business unit that is or has been a client within the past year without the approval of the client.
- No person will be recruited from any business unit that is or has been a Fulcrum client within the past year without the approval of the client. Fulcrum Search Science Inc. will never actively recruit any candidate we have placed with a Client company. In the event that a period of at least three years has elapsed with no other business conducted between Fulcrum and a Client company, and a candidate previously placed by Fulcrum with that company then actively approaches Fulcrum, that company would no longer be entitled to protected Client status and Fulcrum would reserve the right to work with that candidate.
- Prospects and candidates will be informed continually of their status throughout the search.
- A client will never be identified to a source, prospect, candidate or any other outside interest unless and until authorized.
- Reference checking will not be conducted without the knowledge and agreement of the candidate. The results will be reported in full to the client.
Fulcrum Search Science Inc. will represent the client at all times in regard to all negotiations.
Any information conveyed will be as stated by the client, candidate or reference source. Confidential information will be respected.